• View answers to the most frequently asked questions.

  • About F&C

    Is F&C re-branding to BMO Global Asset Management?

    F&C can trace its roots back to 1868, when Foreign & Colonial, the world's oldest collective investment fund was launched. F&C has grown as a business and evolved to become a global organisation. In 2014 we became part of BMO Global Asset Management which has allowed us to combine the key strengths of both businesses in order to give our customers even greater investment options. In 2015 F&C's institutional, intermediated retail and wholesale business re-branded to BMO Global Asset Management, this change didn't impact on the Investment Trust business.

    Who is BMO Global Asset Management?

    BMO Global Asset Management is a worldwide investment manager with extensive expertise across a wide range of asset classes, and with a strong track record in delivering tailored solutions. BMO Financial Group is one of North America’s largest financial institutions. It was founded in 1817 as the Bank of Montreal.

    How do I make a complaint?

    If for any reason, we have fallen short of your expectations, please give us the opportunity to put it right. For details on how to contact us with a complaint, please see our complaints page.

    How do I access the Privacy Policy?

    The Privacy Policy can be accessed here

    F&C rename

    What date will the name change?

    Our ambition is to complete the transition to BMO by the end of 2018.

    Why change to BMO?

    Our customers are increasingly looking for strong global investment solution providers. Our goal is to provide effortless access to investments and having the majority of our investment capabilities under a single brand helps us to provide that as well as simplify the way we communicate. 

    BMO has a long, proud history and very strong brand in North America and one that we have started to build here in Europe over the past three years. Under the BMO name we will continue with our ambitious plans to expand our business, and ensuring it is centred around our customers. 

    Why are the changes happening now?

    The investment we have already made in the business and the BMO brand in Europe over the past four years has provided us with a solid platform to move towards our simplified brand ambition. It's a logical step for BMO, as we look to continue our growth in the UK, Europe, and globally.

    What is happening with the individual investment trust names?

    Whilst we see the benefit of ensuring individual trust names align with the name of the savings plan accounts, ultimately, any decision to change the name of a specific trust is one for each of the independent investment trust Boards to make at the appropriate time. Investors in Foreign & Colonial Investment Trust please note that following shareholder approval in April, the Directors will change the legal name of the Company to "F&C Investment Trust PLC" later in the year.

    Are all investment trusts aligning to the BMO brand?

    We continue to have ongoing dialogue with each of the investment trust Boards in relation to the changes. The Boards understand our ambition to align to a global brand, including changing the name of the savings plan accounts in which they are offered. However, any decision to change the name of a specific trust is one for each of the independent Boards to make at the appropriate time.

    Introduction of Key Information Documents (KIDs)

    What is a KID?

    It’s a short, 3 page document which is intended to help investors easily compare products marketed and sold within the EU on a like-for-like basis. The content and layout of the KID is prescribed by regulation and a KID must be provided to investors in good time in advance of any transaction activity. 

    The KIDs are available on the F&C Investments website (fandc.co.uk) and the individual investment trusts’ websites.

    When and why are KIDs being introduced?

    KIDs are being introduced from 1st January 2018, when a regulation known as PRIIPs comes into force.

    What is PRIlPs?

    PRIlPs is the “Packaged Retail Investment and Insurance Products” regulation. As a European regulation, it is directly applicable across all EU Member States. It is a cross-sector regulatory initiative, affecting asset managers, insurance companies and banks. PRIIPs is aimed at creating a new standard common disclosure document for retail investors and policy holders – the KID.

    What does PRIIPs mean for F&C?

    From 1st January 2018, each of the investment trust funds will be required to publish a KID. The purpose of this is to help investors understand the nature, risks, costs, potential gains and losses of the product they invest in and to help them compare it with other products.

    What information will be contained in the KID?

    Because the content and layout is prescribed, the KID for all products will contain the following sections:

    What is this Product?

    This section gives a short description of the product that the KID relates to. In the context of what F&C Investments offers, the ‘product’ is the trust that you invest in (e.g. Foreign & Colonial Investment Trust), and not the wrapper that sits round it (e.g. Private Investor Plan, Investment Trust ISA). This will include the product’s aims/objectives, and summarise how the assets are allocated.

    What are the risks and what could I get in return?

    You’ll see a highlighted number which is referred to as the summary risk indicator. This is a guide to the level of risk of the product compared to other products and is on a scale from 1 to 7, where 1 is lower risk and 7 is higher risk. The higher the risk classification, the greater the potential reward but the greater the risk of losing money. It is based on past data, may change over time and may not be a reliable indication of the future risk profile of the product. The lowest classification does not mean ‘risk free’.

    This section will tell you what rating the product has been given and why, and will also outline any other risks that the investment carries (see Q6 for information on other types of risk).

    As part of this section, we must also illustrate how an investment might perform under different market conditions (scenarios) and over different time periods. The scenarios presented are an estimate of future performance, based on evidence from the past, but are not an exact indicator. You should bear in mind that past performance is not a guide to future results and the value of investments can go down as well as up. 

    If you are in any doubt about whether the product and the associated risks are right for you, we would recommend you consult an independent financial adviser. You can find advisers in your area at www.unbiaised.co.uk

    What happens if the Company is unable to pay out?

    This section tells you about any protection that applies in relation to your investment in the product. Important: in this section, ‘company’ refers to the investment trust, and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) does not apply to the trust itself. However, as an FCA regulated firm, FSCS does apply to F&C Management Ltd, so if that business failed and could not meet its liabilities, FSCS provides an element of protection. Investment losses are not covered.

    What are the costs?

    There are various costs associated with an investment into one of F&C’s products (again, in this context we’re referring to the investment trust funds that F&C Investments offers). There are direct costs for investing into the product, as well as indirect costs that are incurred for the day to day operation of the product. These costs can have a reductive effect on the returns investors get over time, and in the spirit of greater transparency, the regulation requires firms to illustrate the potential impact. 

    Important: the KID will not contain details of the costs associated with the wrapper (e.g. Private Investor Plan, Investment Trust ISA). Those will continue to be illustrated in the relevant Key Features and Terms & Conditions document. There is also a pre-sales cost disclosure document which outlines the combined costs for the product and the wrapper.  This document is available on the F&C Investments website (fandc.co.uk)

    How long should I hold it and can I take money out early?

    This section will tell you if there is any minimum holding period or early encashment penalty

    How can I complain?

    This section will tell you how to contact F&C if you are unhappy and about any rights you have to take your complaint further.

    The final section of the KID contains any other relevant information, which may include details of how to obtain literature or current prices.

    What are the different risk types associated with an investment?

    There are many risks that affect how your investment might perform; some of them are inherent to investing generally while others are relevant to specific products. As with all investments, the value of an investment in any of our investment trusts, and the income derived from them, can go down as well as up. You may not get back the original amount invested.

    In addition, our investment trusts, unlike some other investment vehicles, are able to use ‘gearing’ to meet their objectives. This means that the trust can use borrowed money to take advantage of wider investment opportunities. However, if a company is highly geared, its profits and losses can be greatly affected by even small changes in interest rates.

    Each of our investment trust KIDs detail specific risks associated with the fund under the summary risk indicator (in the section of the KID headed ‘What are the risks and what could I get in return?’ and the risks are described in more detail here. Not all of the following risks will apply to every investment trust.

    Credit Risk: the income and capital due from bonds is dependent upon the issuing company's ability to pay and any default will adversely affect the value of your investment..

    Interest Rate Risk (Fixed Income Risk): changes to interest rates affect the values of fixed income holdings (i.e. bonds) and may adversely affect the value of your investment.

    (Foreign) Currency Risk: where the Trust holds investments in underlying securities in different currencies changes in rates of exchange may also reduce the value of your investment.

    Liquidity Risk: certain investments may be difficult to sell or buy at a suitable time or at a reasonable price and may adversely affect the value of your investment.

    Funding Risk: a company’s ability to raise funding to increase investments through borrowings or raising capital is usually dependent on the investment manager’s ability to liquidate any underlying assets to release cash to meet their financial commitments.

    Restricted Diversification Risk: investments which are concentrated in a specific sector or country may result in less diversification and hence more volatility in investment values.

    Smaller Companies Risk: investments in smaller companies carry a higher degree of risk as their shares may be less liquid and investment values can be volatile.

    What does this mean for me as an investor in an F&C Investments plan?

    If you’re making a new investment or making changes to an existing investment, you will need to sign a declaration to say you’ve seen information about the product you’re investing into and the associated costs. This will need to be on one of our standard forms, even if in the past you’ve provided any such instructions in a letter. This includes setting up or amending a monthly contribution by direct debit, switching between investment trusts and making new investments by lump sum.

    What if I already have my dividends reinvested or pay regular contributions by direct debit – will this stop until I confirm I’ve seen the KID?

    No, any existing arrangements will continue as normal. This regulation only applies to new transactions after 1 January 2018.

    I have an OEIC investment with BMO Global Asset Management (F&C Fund Management Limited) – how is this affected?

    There’s no change to what currently happens for investments into our OEIC funds and we’ll continue to produce Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) for those funds in their current format.

    This is a European regulation directly applicable across all EU Member States, but the UK voted to leave the EU and is expected to do so in 2019. Why do we have to comply with this regulation?

    Until the UK officially leaves the EU, UK based firms will still be bound by EU laws and regulations. Following the UK leaving the EU, the industry regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority, envisages that the PRIIPs Regulation will form part of the body of EU legislation that is converted into UK law*. 

    *FCA Policy Statement PS17/6

    My F&C investment trust account

    My personal details have changed (e.g. change of name due to marriage). How can I let you know my new details?

    Please write to us with your new details and sign the letter with both your old and new signatures.

    You will also need to enclose documentary evidence of the change – for example your marriage certificate. Any documents should be copies certified on each page. This means that a copy is made by a professional (e.g. lawyer, bank, financial adviser, postmaster) who then signs the form and certifies that they have seen the original. Please note that we cannot accept photocopies that you have made yourself.

    We will then write to you to confirm that the changes have been made and return the documentation to you. You will normally receive this within ten working days of sending your request.

    I’ve received a suspicious email, text message, letter or call. What do I do?

    You have received an email/call/letter or a text message that seems to be from a company you know well, like F&C Investments. It's urging you to act and asking for personal information. It might claim there is something wrong with your account or that your details need to be updated.

    Fraudsters use a scam called phishing for email, and smishing for texts. They copy communication or forms from real companies to try to steal your data or send your computer or phone a virus.

    Below we share some ways to help protect yourself, and recognise a scam email or text message.

    Is the email, text, letter or call asking you for financial and personal info?

    Fraudsters pretend to be companies who you may have relationships with such as F&C Investments: be wary even if you think you recognise the sender. Genuine companies never ask for financial details in an email/text or unsolicited call. Don't reply, and don't click on any links or attachments.

    Do you know who really sent the communication, or made the call?

    If in doubt, phone the company on a trusted number or visit their website by typing their web address directly into the address bar. Don't click on a link or copy and paste from the email/text itself. Do not try to contact the company on a number, address or email provided on the suspected communication.

    Is the email/text/letter or call trying to scare you into action?

    Communications from reputable companies should sound reasonable and calm. Fraudulent messages often contain threats of account suspension or immediate risk of fraud. If you're not sure about a communication you have received purporting to be from F&C, you can always phone us on 0345 600 3030.

    How to tell a suspicious email/ text from a real one:

    • We never ask you to confirm personal or financial information in an email/ text.
    • Scam emails/ texts often look strange, with a messy layout and spelling mistakes.
    • Our email addresses always end with fandc.com or bmogam.com. All genuine emails come from fandc.com or bmogam.com.
    • We never ask you to carry out a test payment online or transfer money.  
    • We will never ask you to send personal information or identity documentation to an address which isn't listed on our website.


    My address has changed. How can I let you know my new details?

    If you are the only account holder you can notify us of your new address by phone on 0345 600 3030 or by using our online account management service, if you have registered.

    Alternatively, you can send us a written instruction to: F&C Management Ltd, PO Box 11114, Chelmsford, CM99 2DG.

    If your account is held by more than one person, then any notification of address change must be in writing to the address above and signed by all account holders who are changing their address.

    Please note that, for your security, we are unable to accept address changes by e-mail.

    How do I make a top-up payment into my account?

    You can do this either through our online service (dependent on account type – please see the Q&A section specific to your account type to see if this is available) using a debit card or by sending us a cheque in the post. If posting a cheque please also complete the relevant Top-Up Form and send this along with your cheque.

    Your money is invested on the next available dealing day after receipt of your payment (subject to online dealing cut-off times).

    Where can I find a value of my account?

    You can view the value of your account through our online service at any time (dependant on account type – please see the Q&A section specific to your account type to see if this is available), we also quote the share prices of all our trusts on our website. Alternatively, you can call us and we can confirm this information to you by phone.

    How can I sell shares?

    You can send a letter to us or use our online account management service to send us your instruction (please note that joint investors or accounts registered under company names cannot do this online). If you are sending us instructions by letter or fax, please remember to include your account number. Alternatively, you can download a Sale of Shares form from our website or obtain a copy from the Investor Services Team, and fill in the form and return to us.

    We will acknowledge receipt of your request in writing and your shares will be sold on the next dealing day after we receive your instructions (this is usually the next business day).

    You will normally receive a cheque to your home address within eight business days (if you fax your instruction, we'll sell on the next dealing day but for security, we will require the original request to be sent to us before we can send the proceeds to you).

    If you would prefer the proceeds to be paid directly into your UK bank/building society account, you must provide proof of your bank details at the time you request the sale. Please note that you cannot withdraw sales proceeds from either a CTF or JISA account.

    Can I change the trust(s) that I am invested in?

    Yes, you can switch your investment between trusts at any time. If you’ve registered for our online service and are the only account holder you can make the change yourself online. Alternatively you can send us a letter with instructions of the shares to be sold and the trust(s) that you would like to re-invest the proceeds into. If you are providing us instructions by letter, please remember to include your account number. You can also use the Change of Investment Instructions form on our website or obtain a copy from our Investor Services Team.

    A summary of the available funds, their objectives and recent performance can be found in our Investment Trust guide. You can also find fund details and performance details in the investment trust section of our website. We’re not able to recommend a trust for you so if you are unsure, you should speak to a professional financial adviser.

     We will acknowledge receipt of your request in writing. We will then carry out the sale, and purchase of the new shares, on the next dealing day (this is usually the next business day). We will then write to you with details of the transactions and your new holdings – you will normally receive this within ten working days of your original request.

    How do I pay the annual management charge on my account?

    We will deduct the charge firstly from any uninvested cash held on your account, then sell shares. If you'd prefer, you could set up to pay the annual management charge by direct debit. Setting up a direct debit is easy - simply complete the relevant form and return it to us.

    - If you have an existing direct debit, complete the 'Instruction to pay account charges using an existing direct debit' form. Using this, you can amend your existing direct debit to include the annual management charge.

    - If you do not have an existing direct debit, complete the 'Instruction to pay account charges using a new direct debit' form.

    Alternatively, if you're registered for online access, you can log into your account and manage your direct debits under the 'my details' heading.

    How do I change my direct debit amount?

    If the account is held in your name and the direct debit is paid from a bank account in your own name, you can change your direct debit amount by logging on to your account on our online account management service by clicking here. Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 600 3030 to change your direct debit amount.

    You can also send us a written instruction either by letter or using the Top-Up form, signed by all of the bank account holders and the F&C account holders. If you cannot download a Top-up form, you can request a copy by contacting our team on 0345 600 3030. We will confirm the changes in writing to you, and you will normally receive this within ten working days of sending your request. Please note that, for security, we are unable to accept direct debit changes by e-mail.

    How do I set up a new direct debit mandate?

    If the account is in your own name and the direct debit is coming from a bank account in your own name, you can set up a new direct debit mandate using our online account management service which can be accessed by clicking here.

    Alternatively, you can send a completed mandate by post. You can use the Top-up form which can be downloaded from this website or obtain a copy from our Investor Services Team. You should send this to F&C Management Ltd, PO Box 11114, Chelmsford, CM99 2DG, along with proof of your bank/building society details.

    You will need to allow at least 14 days for the mandate to be sent to you and then set up by your bank. You are welcome to send a cheque for any missed payments. This cheque (which can double up as proof of your account details) should be made payable to F&C Management Limited.

    We will confirm the details of the new direct debit in writing to you. You will normally receive this within ten working days of sending your request.

    Please note that, for security, we are unable to accept direct debit changes by email.

    Can I receive income from my investment(s)?

    We automatically use any dividends received from your investments to purchase more shares.

    For accounts other than a CTF or JISA, if you would prefer the dividends to be paid into your bank account, we can arrange this for you.

    The frequency of the payments will depend on the trusts that you are invested in. Income is paid within four days of receipt of the dividend if it is paid directly into your bank account, this could be slightly longer for cheque payments.

    If you would like to have future income payments paid into your bank account, please complete the Dividend Mandate form or obtain a copy from our Investor Services Team. You should send this, along with proof of your bank/building society details, to the address shown below.

    We will confirm your request in writing to you. You will normally receive this within ten working days of sending your request.

    What proof of bank/ building society details can you accept?

    The proof needs to be pre-printed by your bank and show:

    • Your sort code
    • Your account number
    • The name of the accountholder(s)

    This is normally a pre-printed pay-in slip (which is usually found in the back of your cheque book but may be provided by your bank/building society separately) or cancelled cheques (i.e. a blank cheque that you have scored through so that it cannot be used). A cancelled cheque is sometimes referred to as a spoilt cheque or a voided cheque.

    How can I notify you of the death of an account holder?

    The first stage is for the person dealing with the estate of the deceased to send us written notification of the death. This should include their own contact details as well as the death certificate for the deceased and details of all accounts that are held with F&C.

    We will then note the death on our records. For accounts held in joint names, the account will automatically pass onto the name(s) of the other account holder(s).

    For accounts held in the sole name of the deceased, we will send back the probate value of the account (this gives the value at the date of death which can be used to apply for Grant of Probate), details of the options available and what the next steps are.

    I don’t have a financial adviser – can you send someone out to advise me?

    We do not have a team who are able to advise individuals on trusts or products to invest in. However, Independent Financial Advisers are able to recommend our funds and products.

    If you don’t know an adviser, then getting a recommendation from friends or family can be a useful starting point. Alternatively, an organisation called IFA Promotions can provide you with details of advisers in your local area. You can obtain this information from their website www.unbiased.co.uk.

    Individual Savings Account (ISA)

    How much can I invest within an ISA this year?

    The total allowed for the 2018/19 tax year into a stocks and shares ISA is £20,000. If you also have a Cash ISA within the same tax year, the total you can invest reduces pound for pound by the amount you have paid into your Cash ISA. If you would like confirmation of how much you have paid to your F&C ISA this tax year you can check your account via our on-line service or call us and we can confirm this to you.

    How can I transfer an ISA I hold elsewhere to my F&C ISA?

    Simply complete and return our ISA transfer form and we will arrange the transfer for you. The process can take up to 30 days from when we receive your completed form and will be completed in cash.

    How can I transfer my ISA to another provider?

    If you wish to transfer your ISA to another provider you should contact your new provider who will provide you with the relevant form to complete. They will then contact us to arrange the transfer. When we receive the transfer request we will collect our transfer charge along with any pro-rata management fees due and either transfer the shares or sell the shares and transfer the proceeds to your new ISA plan manager as instructed.

    I am invested in an ISA, how can I change the ownership of the shares within my account to another person?

    It is not possible to change the ownership of shares that are held within an ISA without losing your ISA status. If you would like to do this please phone us and we can discuss your options.

    Who can make contributions to my ISA?

    Payments are normally made from the ISA account holder. We can accept payments from third parties however we will require a letter, signed by them and sent along with the payment, that confirms that the money is being irrevocably gifted to the ISA account holder. We may also be required to verify the identity of the payer (for example, a certified copy of their current passport or driving licence for identity and a copy of a bank statement or utility bill as proof of address). If someone else is planning to make a payment into your ISA you may want to contact our Investor Services team (0345 600 3030) in advance of the payment being sent to check if anything further will be required.

    Can I transfer proceeds from my Private Investor Plan into an ISA?

    Yes, you can do this by simply completing our Private Investor Plan (PIP) transfer of sale proceeds to
    ISA form
    . This will mean your shares will be sold and the proceeds used to buy shares within an ISA
    account in your name.

    Junior Individual Savings Account (Junior ISA)

    Can my child have one?

    All children born before September 2002 and from 3 January 2011 are eligible for a Junior ISA. If your child has a Child Trust Fund (CTF), you can also now transfer this to a Junior ISA.

    My child has a Child Trust Fund (CTF), can they also have a Junior ISA?

    No, if a child already has a CTF they cannot also have a Junior ISA. You can however, transfer a CTF into a Junior ISA.

    How much can I contribute?

    The maximum that can be invested annually in the 2018/19 tax year is £4,260 and you can invest from as little as £30 a month in line with the child's birthday.

    Who can make contributions into the Junior ISA?

    Grandparents, godparents, friends and relatives can all contribute to your child’s Junior ISA.

    Can I make withdrawals from the Junior ISA?

    No, funds in the Junior ISA cannot be withdrawn until the child reaches 18.

    Child Trust Funds (CTF)

    Can my child have one?

    All children living in the UK and born between 1 September 2002 and 4 January 2011 are entitled to a Child Trust Fund.

    How much does the Government put in?

    The Government are no longer issuing Child Trust Fund vouchers but have issued vouchers up to £250 to initiate Child Trust Fund accounts in the past and may also have made additional payments depending on your circumstances.

    How much can I contribute?

    The maximum that can be invested annually in the 2018/19 tax year is £4,260 and you can invest from as little as £10 a month for the Stakeholder version and from £25 for the Shares version.

    Can I have access to the money?

    No, any money in your child’s Child Trust Fund (whether a Government contribution or a contribution from your, family members or friends) belongs to your child and will be locked in until they turn 18. At this point your child can choose what to do with the Child Trust Fund.

    Do I have control over the money?

    Until your child reaches 16 you can choose the type of investments held in the Child Trust Fund. From 16, to help your child develop a more thorough understanding of how savings work, they can control the investment decisions should they wish – though they cannot make any withdrawals until they reach 18.

    Are there any restrictions on how the money can be spent?

    No. When your child turns 18, they will have full access to the money to put towards a car, house or university fees, or to spend however they wish. Alternatively, they can leave the money invested until a later date, though the account will stop being a Child Trust Fund on your child’s 18th Birthday.

    How is the CTF taxed?

    Neither you nor your child will pay any income or Capital Gains Tax in the Child Trust Fund, so your child can make more of the money saved.

    MiFID II

    What is MiFID II?

    MiFID II expands on MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) and came into effect on 3 January 2018. This is EU legislation that regulates firms providing services to customers linked to various types of investments, including Investment Trust savings plans. As an Investment Trust savings plan provider we are required to comply with this regulation. Although the UK is in the process of leaving the EU we are required to adhere to this regulation.

    MiFID II is being introduced as a direct result of the 2008 financial crisis and is designed to improve the functioning of financial markets and increase customer protection. The specific section that requires us to ask for the information concerns "Transaction Reporting" and prevents us from carrying out transactions when the information we have requested is not held.

    For more information on the please visit our MiFID page.

    Best execution policy

    We do not provide a market dealing facility for individual buy and sell instructions. Instead we combine your investment instructions of other investors and carry that combined order out on the next available dealing day by placing orders with a broker dealing on the London Stock Exchange. This means the price you obtain may be more of less favourable than if the order was carried out individually.

    We have in place an order execution policy to ensure we take all sufficient steps to get the best possible result for you when we transmit your orders to a broker for execution, and we have a programme of pre and post trade monitoring to ensure our duties are met. We publish details annually of our top brokers and the execution results we achieve.

    Annual Top 5 Broker Report

    January to December 2017

    Top 5 Broker Report

    Explanation of requirement

    1) Class of instrument according to Appendix 1. For the ITSS this will be 'Equities-Shares & Depository Receipts'
    2) Whether or not there were on average more than one trade a day in this instrument class. Logic = Total no. trades/250. For the ITSS this will be N
    3) Venue of execution. This will be the brokers used by the ITSS from the list provided to DST
    4) Volume of trades within that class of trade e.g. Volume of equity with Broker X/Total Volume of Equity
        Volume if the monetary amount e.g. £ value dealt with Broker X/Total £ value dealt with all brokers
    5) Number of trades within that class of trade e.g. Number of Equity with Broker X/Total Number of Equity
    6) Percentage of trades with that counterparty considered to be Directed Orders e.g. An order whose execution destination has been decided by the client rather than the execution desk. For the ITSS this is zero.

  • Registering for the online service?

    Guide to logging on to the online system for the first time.

    User guide

  • New customers

    Call us on:
    0800 136 420

    Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm weekdays, calls may be recorded or monitored for training and quality purposes.

  • Existing customers

    United Kingdom - call us on:
    0345 600 3030

    Overseas - call us on:
    +44 1268 447 407

    Lines open 9am to 5pm weekdays, calls may be recorded or monitored for training and quality purposes.

    F&C Management Ltd.

    PO Box 11114
    CM99 2DG
    United Kingdom

Information in this section of the Website is directed solely at persons who are located in the UK and can be categorised as retail clients. Nothing on this website is, or is intended to be, an offer, advice, or an invitation, to buy or sell any investments. Please read our full terms and conditions and the relevant Key Information Documents (“KID”) before proceeding further with any investment product referred to on this website. This website is not suitable for everyone, and if you are at all unsure whether an investment product referenced on this website will meet your individual needs, please seek advice before proceeding further with such product.



Cookie Policy

We have published a new cookie policy. To learn more about cookies, their benefits and how we use them on our website, please read our cookie policy.

By using the site you are accepting this policy.